Business Development Associate
Do well. Do good.
As a Business Development Associate (BDA) with the Alliance Advisory Group, Inc., you can do well while doing good. As a BDA, you will leverage your networking skills in a professional setting, apply your problem solving skills to improve people’s lives and start building a business of your own while providing financial confidence to the individuals, families, and business owners in your community.
If you have a desire to pursue a meaningful career that offers an integrated life, continuous professional development opportunities, while also providing rewards directly in proportion to your efforts, we invite you to explore the opportunity to become a Business Development Associate. At the Alliance Advisory Group, a member of The Guardian Network™, you have the freedom to build your own financial services practice, helping clients while getting support and resources of a Fortune 250 Company.
Thoughts to consider… Our top Business Development Associates share four key personality traits:
- A Desire to Help Others: Successful BDAs want to have a positive impact on others and make a difference in their community every single day.
- An Entrepreneurial Spirit: They want to own a business and appreciate the ability to integrate their life and their business, to be present during all the important moments with their families yet dedicate the time and effort to building a business – on their terms.
- Passion: They are passionate about the purpose behind their work and the value it brings to their clients and are self-motivated to learn and pursue the best possible scenarios for each individual, family, or business they work with.
- Desire to Grow Professionally: They each share a commitment to continued learning. They have the ability to work within their offices and their teams to continually grow their financial knowledge, all with the diligence required for lasting success and the attainment of a level of mastery. In essence, they understand and believe in the mantra of “Learn. Grow. Advance.” What do Financial Representatives actually do?
- They act as a financial advocate for clients with a commitment to continually enhance, enrich and serve their community.
- They problem solve for their clients by researching and proposing educated financial strategies which lead to long lasting, value based client relationships.
- They enrich lives by providing sound financial recommendations to help ensure financial security for clients, and possess the capability to move clients to take action in regard to the implementation of recommendations.
- They maintain a commitment to engage in a career long process of ongoing training and education to acquire the most current knowledge of financial products and strategies in changing economic conditions.
- They think like business owners, constantly looking for opportunities to expand their practices by identifying and cultivating new client relationships, as well as industry, cultural, and demographic target markets. Ready to learn more about our meaningful opportunity? Take the first step…