Business Development Associate
Do well. Do good.
- Alliance Advisory Group, a member of The Guardian Network® is expanding our team and looking for a motivated individual to join us as a Financial Representative. The position offers unlimited growth potential in the financial services industry.
- As a Financial Representative you will work to help individuals and businesses within your community access financial products and services they need to protect their financial futures. You can make an impact on those around you, and over time, become well compensated.
- At Alliance Advisory Group we believe that providing the best for clients requires us to support Business Development Associates with resources, training and an experienced team to collaborate with and assist you in taking your career to the next level.
- We take an uncommon approach to financial services, focusing on long‐term results and leveraging technology, exceptional relationship management and customized strategies for consumers and businesses. Other firms may only focus on the short term; we like to look at planning from a holistic perspective.
- As a Business Development Associate with Alliance Advisory Group we invest in your success.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with clients to understand their goals, concerns and current financial information. Analyze information to create a plan with appropriate strategies, products and services.
- Provide clients with information related to financial products and services on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and maintain a base of clients who value your input and guidance.
- Work with clients to keep their financial plans current and aligned with their goals.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident
- A four‐year college degree
- Self‐motivated individual with a dynamic, confident personality, a strong work ethic, high integrity and passion for succeeding
- Desire to help others achieve financial success through planning and protection
- Driven to win and seeking a high-income potential opportunity
- An interest in building markets through connections and experiences to cultivate long term relationships
- Training for Success
- At Alliance Advisory Group we believe that successful individuals from various backgrounds have the skills and tenacity needed to become a successful Financial Representative. A degree in finance or economics is not required. We support Business Development Associates who wish to pursue industry designations with financial support available.
- We believe in the talented people who we hire and invest in new Representatives through unparalleled support and training. You’ll have access to online, in‐person local training and off‐site national training and development programs.
- Business Development Assocaite with Alliance Advisory Group also have the opportunity to work with fellow Representatives to learn from others. Many also take part in mentoring relationships and study groups with their peers.
- We believe that quality people deserve a competitive benefits package. Business Development Associates with Alliance Advisory Group are eligible to enjoy a rich compensation package that includes:
- High earning potential with one of the most lucrative contracts in the business that recognizes your performance
- A comprehensive benefit package, including a Defined Benefit Plan, 401(k) with Match and Roth options, health and dental insurance and more
- Opportunities for leadership development and management positions
If you’re looking for a career that satisfies your entrepreneurial spirit, this might be your perfect opportunity. We’re committed to our values and looking for individuals who share those values and thrive in a fast‐paced environment.
Interested In Becoming A BDA?
For more information about career opportunities at Alliance Advisory Group, please contact our Director of Talent Acquisition, Genevieve Paeglow, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (585) 264-1111.