At Alliance Advisory Group, it's our goal to provide you with the education, service, and support you need to make and maintain good decisions regarding your Medicare coverage. Whether you're newly eligible or have been receiving Medicare Benefits for multiple years, we are happy to help you understand the often complex and confusing Medicare landscape. Through our team, we are confident we can provide you information and assistance tailored to meet your needs and expectations so you can enjoy and maintain an excellent quality of life.
- Medicare Overview
- Enrollment Help
- When Can I Enroll?
- How Do I Enroll?
- Education on a Variety of Topics Including:
- Original Medicare (Medicare Part A & Part B)
- Am I Eligible?
- Do I Need Medicare If I Continue Working?
- Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C) Plans vs. Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)
- Medicare Part D
- The "Donut Hole" Coverage Gap
- State Assistance Programs such as the Elderly Pharmaceutical Insurance Program (EPIC)
- Low Income Subsidy Help
- Dual Eligibility/Special Needs Plans
- Complimentary Reviews of Current Health Coverage (Medicare Newly Eligibles and Current Medicare Beneficiaries)
Our in house Medicare Advantage & Supplement Agent, Dustin Hummel, is more than happy to answer any of these questions or more that you may experience on your journey navigating Medicare.*
716-817-7109 ext. 232
*Guardian does not advise for Medicare. Speak to your medicare office concerning eligibility and benefits.