Want hands-on experience from a team that cares? You’ve come to the right place!
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
Strategic Assistant Intern
- At Alliance Advisory Group INC., we are looking for talented people who are ready to take flight on an exciting career in financial services. Our internship offers the freedom to build and run a financial services practice with the support of a Fortune 250 Company behind you. If you have the desire to be directly rewarded for your efforts, make a difference in people’s lives and be in a field that offers ongoing learning, you should explore the Financial Representative opportunity. It could be the best career decision you ever make.
As a Strategic Assistant Intern, you:
- Gain a realistic understanding of the career and real-world experience.
- Demonstrate the skills needed to become successful in the industry.
- Have the ability to take advantage of compensation options, and/or college credit, while continuing your education and preparing for graduation.
- Take advantage of the “head-start” to building a practice once contracted as a Financial Representative.
- Have the opportunity to “try out” a career in financial services, mentored by experienced financial planners.
Our internship opportunity allows you to control your time, your income and your own destiny. You’ll have tremendous satisfaction knowing that you are building your own practice and helping your clients protect their financial future. In addition, you’ll enjoy unlimited earning potential based on commitment, time, and effort invested in the work you’ll do.
- Ambition, high energy, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Confidence and resiliency
- Strong desire to make a difference
- Integrity and strong work ethic
Interested In Becoming An Intern?
For more information about career opportunities at Alliance Advisory Group, please contact our Director of Talent Acquisition, Genevieve Paeglow, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (585) 264-1111.