Since 2018, Matt has been helping professionals and business owners build a strong financial foundation for their future. In January 2020, he joined Carl Lutz's team to continue his work with professionals and business owners while assisting Carl in growing Lutz & Associates. Matt believes that many professionals, to no fault of their own, lack the knowledge to build their financial foundation and he strives to provide the education to empower his peers to tell their money where to go instead of asking where it went. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with friends and family, playing board games, and traveling across the country.
· Leader’s Club Award in 2020
· Rookie of the Year Award in 2020
· Client Builder Diamond Award in 2020
· Client Builder Year 1 Award in 2020
EDUCATION, DESIGNATION & LICENSES:
· BS in Finance, Rochester Institute of Technology
· Enrolled Agent (EA), IRS
· FINRA Series 7
· FINRA Series 63
· FINRA Series 65
· Life, Accident, Health
· Rochester Regional Health – Member of the Planned Giving Committee and a Cornerstone Society Member
· United Way – Member of the Emerging Leader’s Society and Advisory Council
To reserve a time on my calendar, please click here!