Rocky Martini has been serving individuals, families, and small business owners since 2014 after attending St. John Fisher College and working in his family's grocery business for three years. After having a disappointing experience meeting with a financial planner himself, he knew he had to become an advocate for others to help them build and protect wealth with their interests at heart. Since then, he has been working to educate and empower his clients to make confident financial decisions for themselves. Through a collaborative, macro-economic approach, he provides his clients a roadmap to success as they define it. In Rocky's free time, he enjoys traveling, hiking, skiing, watersports and reading.
- Soaring Eagle Award in 2020
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) in 2019 & 2020
- Leaders Club Award in 2020
- Rising Star Award in 2016
- Chairman's Cup Qualifier in 2016 & 2017
- Client Builder Diamond Award in 2014
Licenses & Designation:
- Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP)
- FINRA Series 7
- FINRA Series 63
- FINRA Series 65
- Life, Accident, Health
- Water for South Sudan - Have funded one well and raise awareness through their young professional group
- ComPeer - Have mentored a young adult since 2017
To reserve a time on my calendar, please click here!
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities & Financial Representative of Guardian, CA insurance license #4090138.