I have been helping families build and protect wealth since joining Alliance Advisory Group as a Financial Representative in March 2006 after graduating from Hilbert College with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
Becoming a Financial Advisor was a logical decision because I love to connect with people and improve their lives. I want to make sure my clients are confident and always in the best possible financial position no matter where life takes them. I listen, educate, and coach to the best practices available in the financial planning industry.
At Alliance Advisory Group, we have a vast set of tools to help our clients realize their financial goals. I have been a Living Balance Sheet® authorized user for 13 years and have helped 100s of families be more financially confident and stable.
My wife Dehlia and daughters Jane and Annie live in Lakeview, NY and enjoy playing golf, tennis, skiing, and enjoying all that Western NY has to offer.
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) Qualifier for the last 13 years
- Alliance's Rising Star Award in 2007
- Alliance’s Eagle Award in 2017
- Guardian Leader’s Club Qualifier in 2019
- Alliance Advisory Group’s Chairman’s Cup Qualifier in 2018 and 2019
- Life, Accident, and Health
- FINRA Series 6
- FINRA Series 63
- Buffalo Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors (BAIFA)
- The Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Leadership for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)
- 100 holes of golf for The Courage of Carly’s Fund (Roswell Park)
Registered Representative & Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities & Financial Representative of Guardian. California (CA) Insurance License #4203661